Egg and Vegetable Muffins
WHAT YOU NEED
- Small Eggs
VEGETABLE and MEAT IDEAS
- Bell pepper
- Green onion
- Ground Meat
HOW TO PREPARE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line your muffin pan with your unbleached muffin cups.
- Cook your chosen vegetables and meat as desired or use leftovers you have in the fridge.
- Crack an egg in each muffin cup keeping the yolk intact.
- Place a spoonful of vegetables and/or meat on top of each egg.
- Bake in the oven until the egg is cooked to desired consistency. Approximately 15-20 minutes