Welcome to the Hirsch Center for Integrative Medicine and Evolve Medical Spa!
In today’s society, our health decisions are more complicated than ever before.We are highly trained in Integrative and Functional Medicine to help you navigate these decisions.
Functional Medicine is a focus on the whole person: mind, body and spirit. It considers the biochemical and physiological processes present in areas of potential imbalance. When these entities are balanced, we are able to achieve greater wellness and true healing. It explores the best Conventional and Natural Medicine have to offer and combines them to support the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
We have built our practice focused on the patient
We offer the convenience of online scheduling, same day appointments and email access. We provide education through long appointment times to empower our patients. Finally, we utilize our expertise in Integrative and Functional Medicine to support you in living a longer, healthier life.
Our practice is right for you if you are interested in:
- Long appointment times with plenty of time for your questions, concerns and education.
- The convenience of online scheduling, same day appointments and email access.
- Our expertise in therapies that complement conventional care (Integrative, Holistic, Environmental & Functional Medicine)
- High quality and affordable alternative to health insurance (Membership Program)
- Optimizing your health: Living Longer and stronger
- Prevention: Knowing what your risk factors are for having Heart Disease, Heart Attacks, Strokes, Alzheimer’s and Cancer
- Reaching your health goals (with our Health Coach)
If this sounds appealing come join us as a partner in your own healthcare!
Services we provide:
- Primary Care
- Women’s Health
- Cancer Support
- Health Coaching
Conditions we treat:
- Hormone imbalances (Male and Female) – Thyroid, Adrenal, Sex hormones
- Skin disorders
- Weight Loss
- Autoimmune disorders
- Gastrointestinal complaints
To achieve your optimal state of wellness, we use:
- Laboratory-based assessments (local and national/specialty labs)
- Nutritional supplement programs (high quality, low toxicity)
- Bio-identical Hormones
- Diet and lifestyle counseling, including weight loss and hormone balancing programs