Our mission at Hirsch Center for Integrative Medicine is to transform people’s lives by providing an environment where they can learn, heal and be empowered in their healthcare choices. As a team, we strive to be leaders in the integrative medicine movement that is reinspiring healthcare and moving past the limitations of today’s conventional medical system. Our version of medicine goes beyond just restoring balance in the physical body to a kind of medicine that touches hearts, shapes communities and culture and breathes new life into our concepts and ideas of what it means to be truly healthy.
In today’s society, our health decisions are more complicated than ever before.We are highly trained in Integrative and Functional Medicine to help you navigate these decisions.
Functional Medicine is a focus on the whole person: mind, body and spirit. It considers the biochemical and physiological processes present in areas of potential imbalance. When these entities are balanced, we are able to achieve greater wellness and true healing. It explores the best Conventional and Natural Medicine have to offer and combines them to support the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
We have built our practice focused on the patient
We offer the convenience of online scheduling, same day appointments and email access. We provide education through long appointment times to empower our patients. Finally, we utilize our expertise in Integrative and Functional Medicine to support you in living a longer, healthier life.
Our practice is right for you if you are interested in:
- Long appointment times with plenty of time for your questions, concerns and education.
- The convenience of online scheduling, same day appointments and email access.
- Our expertise in therapies that complement conventional care (Integrative, Holistic, Environmental & Functional Medicine)
- High quality and affordable alternative to health insurance (Concierge Program)
- Optimizing your health: Living Longer and stronger
- Prevention: Knowing what your risk factors are for having Heart Disease, Heart Attacks, Strokes, Alzheimer’s and Cancer
- Reaching your health goals (with our Health Coach)
If this sounds appealing come join us as a partner in your own healthcare! Click here to learn more about our Team of Integrative Medicine Providers.