Welcome to Hirsch Holistic Family Medicine, the office of Dr. Evan H. Hirsch, Dr. Louise Boxill, David Lerner, LAc, MTCM and Stacy S. Hirsch, MES.
In today’s society, our health decisions are more complicated than ever before.We are highly trained in Integrative Functional Medicine to help you navigate these decisions.
Integrative Functional Medicine is a focus on the whole person: mind, body and spirit. It considers the biochemical and physiological processes present in areas of potential imbalance. When these entities are balanced, we are able to achieve greater wellness and true healing. It explores the best Conventional and Natural Medicine have to offer and combines them to support the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
We have built our practice focused on the patient
We offer the convenience of online scheduling, same day appointments and email access. We provide education through long appointment times to empower our patients. Finally, we utilize our expertise in Integrative Functional Medicine to support you in living a longer, healthier life.
Our practice is right for you if you are interested in:
- Long appointment times with plenty of time for your questions, concerns and education.
- The convenience of online scheduling, same day appointments and email access.
- Our expertise in therapies that complement conventional care (Integrative, Holistic, & Functional Medicine)
- High quality and affordable alternative to health insurance (Membership Program)
- Optimizing your health: Living Longer and stronger
- Prevention: Knowing what your risk factors are for having Heart Disease, Heart Attacks, Strokes, Alzheimer’s and Cancer
- Reaching your health goals (with our Health Coach)
If this sounds appealing come join us as a partner in your own healthcare!
Services we provide:
- Primary Care: Women’s Health, Pediatrics
- Cancer Support
- Health Coaching
- Consultations including (but not limited to): Fatigue, ADHD, Autism, Autoimmune disorders, Depression, Anxiety, Gastrointestinal complaints, Hormone imbalances (Male and Female) – Thyroid, Adrenal, Sex hormones, Skin disorders, Weight Loss, Anti-Aging
To achieve your optimal state of wellness, we use:
- Laboratory-based assessments (local and national/specialty labs)
- Nutritional supplement programs (high quality, low toxicity)
- Bio-identical Hormones
- Diet and lifestyle counseling, including weight loss and hormone balancing programs
Depending on the complexity of your individual health concerns, you may need to budget $200-$400/month on labs and supplements for the first 6-12 months. For more complex cases, like chronic fatigue, autoimmune disease, and gastrointestinal illnesses you may need to budget this amount for a longer period of time. When needed, we can work with a smaller budget for supplements and labs.
How do I become a new patient?
We ARE taking new patients. Click here to become a patient now. We look forward to meeting you!